Numerical Simulations Laboratory
Welcome to NSL!
We provide top quality service in scientific software development and numerical simulations for industry and academic researchers. Contact us if you need to develop a new or implement an existing mathematical model or algorithm, to improve or customize a simulation code, or to get a consultation. With a PhD degree in theoretical physics and 20+ years of scientific research and modeling experience we can quickly suggest and implement efficient and reliable solutions in various fields of research. We enjoy to cooperate on interesting and complicated projects and elaborate them with all our care and perfectionism.
- work on very complicated and challenging mathematical and algorithmic tasks
- have live experience in multiphysics problems, inverse problems, computational geometry, dynamic systems, plasma physics, laser physics, quantum physics, mass-spectrometry
- employ a wide spectrum of numerical methods (FDM, FVM, FEA, Monte-Carlo)
- develop codes in C/C++, Fortran, Python, R, Matlab, Mathematica
- use state-of-the-art external libraries LAPACK, FFTW, GSL, boost, etc
- parallelize numerical codes by OpenMP, Intel TBB, OpenCL, MPI
- run our simulations on PCs, clusters, supercomputers
- customize, optimize, parallelize, inspect and validate your computational code
- can translate your code into an appropriate language
Simulation of the day: dense gas cloud propagation in a mountain region